IPClinical v2.1 Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor: Physicians EMR, LLC.
Product Version: 2.1
Holds Certification No. 15.05.05.2163.PEMR.01.00.1.200123
Date Certified: January 23, 2020
Certification Edition: 2015 Edition
Product Type: Health IT Module, Ambulatory.
Certified By: SLI Compliance
Additional software EMR Direct Interoperability Engine 2017
Criteria: 170.315(a)(1,2,3,4,5,9,12,14,15), 170.315(b)(1,2,9), 170.315(c)(1-4), 170.315(d)(1-13), 170.315(e)(1,3), 170.315(f)(1,2), 170.315(g)(2-7, 9, 10), 170.315(h)(1)
CQMs: CMS2V8, CMS50V7, CMS68V8,CMS69V7, CMS127V7; CMS138V7; CMS147V8; CMS156V7; CMS165V7; CMS22v9; CMS122v9; CMS139v9
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for IPClinical V2.1 licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
License, Implementation, Support & Hosting:
● License Subscription Solution – IPClinical offers a cloud-based subscription solution that includes support for a monthly fee; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
● License Purchase Solution – IPClinical offers a license purchase solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional monthly support and maintenance fees. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
● Implementation Services – IPClinical offers implementation services for database setup and training. These upfront costs are per provider and user and allow for a specific amount of hours. Additional fees will apply if implementation services exceed the allotted number of hours.
In addition to the License, Implementation, Support & Hosting costs, this certified product version could require additional costs for:
● Lab Interfaces – Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company & their current transactional volume, this certified product version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results.
● Registry Reporting Interfaces – This certified product version may require one-time costs and/or re-occurring costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry.
● Patient Messaging – Depending on the patient’s preferred mode of communication, transactional costs may apply per SMS/voice message sent.
● Quality Reporting – Data Reporting & Electronic Submission) or another format file (s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time costs, ongoing service fees, and/or transaction-based fees.
● API Service – Includes the capability to respond to authenticated requests for health information via the IPClinical API. For more information about IPClinical API, click here
● Additional Services – Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
The EP must sign an IPClinical Software License & Support Agreement and the term of the agreement is typically a 1-year term, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs.